There are many different ways to support our work – from donating cash, gifts in kind and time, to buying our pamplets and supporting fundraising events such as Casual Day.
In whichever way you get involved, know that you are making a valuable contribution to the nation's mental health – as well as helping to support those who suffer from mental illness or disability.
Here are a few ideas:
- Make an immediate donation – right here and right now – through our secure online credit card payment facility;
- Donate gifts in kind – particularly any item on our Wish List alongside!
- Shop online for pamphlets, posters and other products related to mental health issues;
- Buy a sticker for Casual Day, and wear it to work on Friday 3 September. Not only will you be helping to raise funds for us - you'll also help spread awareness of mental health issues;
- Fundraise for us - it's easy to set up a fundraising page on Doit4Charity and encourage your friends to support your fundraising efforts;
- Leave a legacy to the SA Federation for Mental Health in your Will;
- Use our conference facilities for your next workshop or business meeting;
- Join our email list - simply fill in your name and address in the form alongside and hit 'submit';
- Tell others about us - by using the links on the 'Share' button below to email this page to them!