Any registered organisation or individual actively involved in the Mental Health field can become a member of the South African Federation for Mental Health and enjoy these benefits:
- Subscription to our twice-yearly newsletter – INTERACT!
- Discount on the use of SAFMH conference facilities.
- Discount when purchasing SAFMH publications, information brochures and posters.
- Access to training by SAFMH at discounted rates.
- Access to the SAFMH information centre.
- Being part of a united national voice, advocating and lobbying on mental health issues.
- Access to the Biennial Conference at discounted rates.
In addition, organisational members have the opportunity to join a number of the group benefit schemes such as pension, medical aid, etc. Rates decrease as membership grows.
Membership runs from April-March, with late registration payable until 1 June.
Membership fees for 2012 are as follows:
- Individual Membership: R345.22per year (incl.)
- Organisational Membership: R470.73 per year (incl.)
Register and pay online
Download registration form